1903/250 St Kilda Road, Southbank
Positioned the East Tower of the prestigious Melburnian, this rare sub-penthouse revels in the splendour of its scintillating scenic surrounds including the city, bay and Kings Domain. Graced with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a guest powder room, it delivers a highly desirable and seldom found opportunity at one of Melbourne’s most exclusive addresses.
• Vast open-plan area providing an impeccable venue for living, dining and elegant entertaining
• Undercover terrace for quiet enjoyment while taking in the glorious views
• Gourmet kitchen equipped with granite benchtops and quality Miele appliances
• Three car spaces, a storeroom, ducted heating and air conditioning, 24/7 concierge service and video surveillance intercom security
• Private resort-style facilities including an indoor pool, spa, steam room, massage rooms and fully equipped gym
• Just a short stroll to the Botanic Gardens, Victoria Arts Precinct, Southbank, Crown Complex and Melbourne’s iconic laneways, buzzing bars, fashionable boutiques, top-rated cafés and world-class restaurants